Thursday, January 14, 2010

THE LONG WAIT

It's been slightly over a month since I left my car at JMotowerkz. The long wait was torturing and every VTEC cars that I saw on the road made me feel agitated.

Sometimes, I wondered if I should have left her... Oh well, it was for the better.

For those who wondered what I am doing to the car again, here's the list...

- Chassis Straightening
- Spot Welding
- Body Paint (NH 565, Grand Prix White)
- Rim Paint (8C6, Porsche GT3RS Orange)
- Front Sports Grill
- EK9 Lip
- Face Lifted Rear Bumper
- Fiber Bonnet
- New Headlights
- New Rubber Seals
- Crossmember
- Steering Rack
- New Windscreen
- mFactory Rear Lower Arms
- New bushings
- EK9 Dashboard Cluster (180km/h)
- Handbrake Cable
- Engine Servicing
- Gearbox Oil Change
- Removing ABS
- Stripping of Uncessary stuffs

I guess, this is pretty much the stuff that I'm doing. Can't wait for the car to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment